Saturday, February 1, 2014

Dwell Asheville's Newest Member

Terri Balog

Certified Short Sale Seller's Agent


Coming from a background in Human Resources and sales, 
I am inspired to apply my creativity, knowledge and passion for real estate 
and helping others by offering the most professional and comprehensive 
real estate services.

My goal is to assist you in achieving the greatest success and outcome possible 
when buying and selling your home! 
I will help you to manifest your dream home and/or ideal buyer 
by working together with you as a team.

I, along with my team at The Dwell Realty Group,
 can offer you a variety of professional real estate services 
including relocation, buyers/sellers, and short sales.

If you are a homeowner in distress 
and looking for an alternative to foreclosure, 
call me! 
There are other alternatives out there . . . 
as a Certified Short Sale Seller’s agent, I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment